Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2009 Kim Shin Ho Jungjak Green


For this tea, I would like to keep things short and sweet. I didn't approach this tea with any expectations--picked in spring 2009, this was another tea that was certainly reaching the end of its lifespan. With this in mind, however, I was able to simply enjoy the tea for what it had to give me: a comfortable and relaxed brewing experience without having to think too deeply about tasting notes. Sometimes, these sort of sessions are great to keep the whole experience of tea simple and uncomplicated.

Overall, this was a nice tea that, although past its prime, hinted at the quality that could be enjoyed in a fresher harvest.

1 comment:

  1. I have a few sipping teas like that.
    It is nice not to have to fuss too much when preparing a relaxing cup.
    There is still beauty in an old tea.

    ReplyDelete